Ste. Chapelle wine club
Experience a wide range of outstanding wines from the world's most exciting emerging appellation ~ The Snake River Valley. Warm days and cool nights provide a perfect growing climate to ripen classic grape varieties to perfection. Enjoy elegant white wines, substantial red wines, and delicate ice wines delivered to your door every other month.
Perfect for those who prefer wines with a bit of residual sugar. You’ll receive a selection of our off-dry and sweeter-style wines.
Barrel Select Tier
Perfect for those who prefer a variety of reds and dry white wines. You’ll receive a selection chosen from our red wines and our dry white wines. Ships every other month.
Hill Top Tier
Perfect for those who prefer dry red wines. You’ll receive a selection of our red wines, crafted with a sophisticated profile. Ships every other month.
Perfect for those who prefer a variety of whites and reds. You’ll receive a selection of our dry red wines and our sweet wines. Ships every other month.
Perfect for those who prefer our limited release, highest-end wines. Each shipment will include three bottles of our Reserve wines, including tasting room exclusives. Ships every other month.
The club that allows you to choose the wines you enjoy, when you want to receive them! Simply enroll with your purchase of a case of wine and you will receive an immediate 20% discount. With the purchase of your second case (and a subsequent case purchases), you will receive a 25% discount.
- 20% discount on all bottle purchases of Ste. Chapelle wines.
- 30% case discount at Ste. Chapelle.
- 30% discount on re-order of release wines, for 60 days.
- 20% discount on all regular-priced, non-wine merchandise.
- 20% discount on concert tickets.
- Complementary tasting for your 4 guests. Special opportunities to purchase limited-release wines.
- Advance notice of new wines and vintages
- Advance notice for special winery events
- Invitations to exclusive, membership-only events
- Discounted admission to select winery events
- Subscription to the Friends of the Vineyard newsletter, which includes special offers, inside information, fabulous recipes and winemaker notes.